Thursday, September 26, 2019

POCKET LIFE PAGE WITH LAURA




Hello ladies! It's Laura here and I want to show you a Pocket Life page I created with a mix of the Life Crafted kit and Scrapbooking Add-on kit. I love how easy it is to mix them up! The colors and all the beautiful florals and labels are amazing!


I started choosing the base papers for my pockets, a mix of PL cards and 6x8' patterned papers. You can see that they are quite simple but I wanted to add the fun afterwards with all the embellishements. ;) 


So, the fun started with all the pretty floral ephemera pieces that were on the Life crafted kit, it's such an easy way to create your own filler cards, there are never too many flowers!  Don't you think so?


Then, I continued with the label stickers from the Scrapbooking Add-on kit from the collection Office hours by Pinkfresh Studio. So fresh and bright! They are perfect to add a little bit of journaling. You can layer them on top of your pictures or use them as part of your cards. :) 


You can see that it was so easy and fun to create this page! Just add all the beautiful embellishements you can! So, I hope that you get inspired and don't forget to visit the Citrus Twist kit shop to see all their beautiful kits! See you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment