Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Let's Get Digital - See Good Things in Everything


Hi dear ones! Anna here with you today sharing this month's Let's Get Digital inspiration using the September Explore Life Crafted Kit and some of the CTK digitals.

We always have lots and lots of marvelous digitals to play with here on CTK. There's printables as digital papers, PL-cards, digital stamps, cut aparts and plenty of beautiful digital cut files. Each month there comes new gorgeous pieces, I love it!

For my layout of today I've used a digital cut file for my title and some digital papers as well.



I separated the two lines of text to get one part in the wooden patterned paper and one in ordinary black light weight card stock from my own stash. Then I paired then in two layers and I love how i turned out.


Plenty of lovely layers here using a combination of digital papers and physicl ones.



I love all the labels both from the physical kit and the digital pieces.


Here you see my titel again, it's almost floating on my layout.



Hope you like it and that you have got some inspiration here today! Don't forget to share with us on CTK Fan Page and on Instagram. We can't wait to see what beautiful things you create.

Anna xo


No comments:

Post a Comment