Saturday, September 21, 2019

3-To-Inspire with Marsha


Hey friends!  Marsha here today with this week's 3-To-Inspire challenge.  This is a fun challenge, perfect for focusing on some of the fun goodies in this month's Life Crafted "Explore" Kit!

Here are the prompts:

1. Add puffy stickers
2. Use a large photo
3. Use a 3x8 bookmark

By using this list as inspiration, I was able to quickly create a fun layout in my Life Crafted Album, documenting a photo from my New York City trip last year.


I always enjoy using the 3x8 bookmark included in the Life Crafted kits each month.  For a different look, I rotated the bookmark, trimmed the corners, and punched a hole at the top, creating a large tag shape.  I also added two tabs to the side using a grid patterned paper.  This allowed me to punch holes, so it could be added to the album.  Using the This Is Life "Let's Wander" Stamp, I stamped the title onto a woodgrain patterned paper and used a metal circle die to cut it out.  I then used a larger metal die to cut out another circle, layering them together using dimensional craft foam. 


Next, I added some stamping to include the location and date.  Using the Traveler's Notebook Stamp, I added additional stamping to a label and adhered it to the edge of the tag.


For the other side of the layout, I added a 4x6 photo and used lots of the gorgeous puffy stickers from the Life Crafted Kit to embellish the page.  They were almost too lovely to use!



I'm excited to see what you create using these prompts!  Be sure to share your projects with us on the CTK Facebook Fan Page!




No comments:

Post a Comment