Friday, June 7, 2019

Life Crafted with Marsha


Hey friends!  Marsha here, and I'm sharing a spread in my Life Crafted album using the June "Around Here" Life Crafted kit and the This Is Life "Routine" stamp.  This kit is my absolute favorite- I may have said that before about the Life Crafted kits, but they keep getting better and better!

Here's a look at the spread I created:


For this layout, I began with a photo of one of my morning routines- coffee and knitting.  I started with a white cardstock base and added a strip of blue and gray patterned paper to the edge of the page.  There were several ephemera pieces and cut aparts from the kit that went along with this theme, and I added them in a loose grid around the photo.  I used an ephemera piece and puffy foam phrase stickers for the title.  Next, I added some stamping using the This Is Life "Routine" stamps.


For the other side of the layout, I used one of the new Life Crafted album page protectors.  There are always so many gorgeous journaling cards in the kit, so I was excited to use a couple on the page.  I chose the cards, and added ephemera, stamping, a puffy foam sticker, and some of the enamel shape stickers to finish off the layout.



Thank you for stopping by today.  Be sure to share your creations using the new Life Crafted "Around Here" kit on the CTK Fan Page on Facebook or on Instagram using #citrustwistkits.





No comments:

Post a Comment