Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Lovely Camillia | Life Crafted With Theresa




Hello Lovelies! Theresa here with a super fun and easy layout in my Life Crafted album. I am loving the size and simplicity of this album so much and love how easily layouts come together. I am using the June Around Here kit along with the This Is Life Routine stamp set. Let's have a look!




I was inspired by this photo of our camillia which bloomed for the first time this year, and that beautiful turquoise floral pattern in the kit! That was my starting point for this layout, so I tore a few strips from the papers and adhered them to a neutral paper for my background.




I stamped the hearts and the Home Sweet Home sentiments onto the background paper, above and below the photo. My title was so easy to create: I used the white alphabet stickers at the bottom of the photo and then added a few word strips below that. 




For the left side of my layout I had the back of my pocket page to fill, so I pulled a bit of the pink and turquoise from the right side and used that to help me decide on the pocket cards. The Love card is the 3x8 page included in the kit and I have simply cut it down to incorporate the part I wanted here.




I added the Love stamp and a few heart enamel dots for fun! For my journaling I used this grid card. I always love having lines for straighter hand writing and that was all this card needed. 




That is my layout for today! Thank you so much for stopping by. Have you been playing with your Around Here kit? Please share online and tag us so we can see! See you again soon!











No comments:

Post a Comment