Thursday, June 27, 2019

Born to Stand Out with Patricia Roebuck


Hope everyone has gotten their June kit and had time to get creative with it!  I am so excited to be here to share a page I created in my new Blue Life Crafted album!  Don't you love all the new colors and protectors available now?!


For this spread, I used the Label It Subscriber cut file that is designed to fit your Life Crafted album and then I used the 'Shine' from the Smile Sparkle Shine Subscriber cut file as a stencil but with ink and a dauber this time.  I used another part of that same file for this project here using embellishment mousse.  

To use the Label It die cut, I first needed to line up the holes with one of the page protectors to punch my holes.


Then using scissors and/or a craft knife with liquid glue I backed several of the labels with papers from the Around Here kit.


I left a few of the labels so that when adhered to the digital June TN paper, it would show through.  After adhering, I re-punched my holes to go through the TN paper attached to the back.


Then I used the 'Shine' part of the Smile Sparkle Shine Subscriber cut file as a stencil to sponge over the Around Here card.


And lastly, I added stamping using the Travelers Notebook stamp set directly to my photo and adored a Puffy Sticker from the kit to it.


I created more layers to the Label It cut file page by adding die cuts and embellishments to the page.


And then used another one of my favorite cut files from the month, one of the bows in all white to add even more dimension.



I love the light layered effect of the ink over the Around Here card.


The Travelers Notebook stamp set and that puffy sticker were a great accent to a priceless photo of my daughter shopping ;)


Thank you so much for coming by today and please share your creations with us in the Citrus Twist Kits Facebook group!  Happy creating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment