Thursday, June 13, 2019

Father's Day Layout with Kira



Hey there!  It's Kira and I am back with another 8.5x11 scrapbook layout. It's been awhile since I have done a full sized photo layout, but when I got this photo of my husband and son, I knew it needed to be printed extra large.



I used the cut file Smile Sparkle Shine, cutting the flowers out of white cardstock.  I used a couple of the papers from the add-on kit to back them.  Then I placed them around the edge of my photo, adhering some with foam adhesive to give them some dimension.



I used a cut apart from the add on kit to stick my date.  Technically the photo was taken in May, but the "journaling" is for Father's Day, so I chose 2019 as the date.  I added a couple more pieces from the add-on die cut pack around my page.




My "journaling" is my son's annual Father's Day questionnaire.  I try to do this every year, it's so fun to hear his responses, and my husband loves receiving them.  I printed the answers on regular printer paper, then adhered it to a piece of patterned paper.



I punched a half circle at the top of my page to pull the journaling up from.  On the patterned paper, I used the tiny alphas included in the Life Crafted kit to spell the word "pull".  I adhered a piece of white cardstock to three sides of my photo to create a pocket for the journaling.



Thanks so much for stopping by!

xo, Kira


No comments:

Post a Comment