Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Sweet Fun

Hello! I don't know about you, but I am so excited that we have made it to September!  In my neck of the woods, Southern California, the temps have been in the high nineties and a new month means we are a bit closer to having some cooler weather. Yay!  September is certainly a transitional month as we head into a new season and I think the September "Twin Falls" Scrapbook kit really reflects this sense of change that is happening and I am happy to share to my first layout that I made with it:


What I really love about this kit, is that it works for documenting my summer stories while giving me that taste of fall that I am craving. The orangey red in the diecuts from Pink Fresh Studio and the bright yellow exclusive patterned paper is just what I wanted. 


The white foam Thickers are pretty great also and the fun, gold foiled butterfly (also from Pink Fresh) is a new fave. 


Now how about you? What kind of crafting products are you dreaming of right now?  I know that for many, thoughts of Christmas crafting seems to be trending right now and a little part of me is right there with them. However, fall is most on my mind and this kit is certainly making me even more excited!

Michelle



1 comment:

  1. So light, happy and beautiful!! 💛💛💛 Love!!!
    Anna xo

    ReplyDelete