Thursday, September 28, 2017

photo frame layouts | main + embellishment kits | Gina

Hi everyone, today I'm sharing a couple of layouts created with the gorgeous Twin Falls main kit and the embellishment kit

For my first project, I've framed the photo with a few paper layers including torn edges for texture and embellished with die cuts and sticker along with a phrase clip and wooden button from the embellishment kit


I've used a few foam dots under all the layers to even up the space created by the phrase clip on the right hand side.


On this page, I've created another frame and done a little fussy cutting of floral elements from patterned paper, teaming them with floral die cuts and stars. The softness of the foam thickers phrase allows it to be added straight under the photo without overpowering the design or papers beneath





I hope you're having as much fun with your September kits, don't forget to share your creations with us in the Facebook group and/or CTK gallery

Gina

SaveSaveSaveSave

2 comments:

  1. Ahh!!! Two so very beautiful pages!! So much lovely inspiration!! Anna xo

    ReplyDelete