Sunday, September 24, 2017

Sunday Sketch with Veera

It's Sunday and time for our weekly Sunday Sketch challenge! This week you'll have another fun sketch to work with!

Here is the sketch:


I intepreted the sketch loosely this time. When I saw this sketch I immediately noticed the triangle shapes. The stickers from Sprinkles kit had also these fun triangle shapes I knew I had to use them!


Another thing that I wanted to use this time was pattern paper as my background. I almost always use white cardstock as my background so this week I wanted to change things up a bit. The subtle pattern paper by Pinkfresh Studio was the perfect solution for this!



I hope you have fun with this sketch! To play along with this weeks Sunday Sketch Challenge and be eligible to win a $5 gift certificate to the CTK Store, create a layout based on this sketch and post it in our gallery with today's date (9/24) in the title.

1 comment: