Saturday, September 2, 2017

3 to Inspire with Jen

Hi everyone! Jen here, and today I'm here with another 3 to inspire post using the September Pocket Life and Sprinkles kits. Today we're being inspired by:
  1. Watercolor
  2. Stitching
  3. Clouds
 Here is the page I created. I know I talk about this technique all the time with watercolor, but I love it! Simply paint some watercolor on to a piece of plastic packaging and smoosh it on to the background of your page. Try mixing colors for a great effect.

Next, I incorporated stitching by using it on the patterned paper layers at the top of my layout. This creates texture and dimension and I love what it adds to the page.

I was also able to incorporate the cork cloud shapes from the pocket life kit on my layout. I love these! This just shows the versatility of the PL kit and how it can be used for scrapbook pages as well.

Thanks for stopping by the blog today! If you use this prompt, please post a link to your layout. Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment