Sunday, September 10, 2017

Sunday Sketch With Anna Uhras

Hello Friends, Anna here today! Happy Sunday everyone , and it's a very happy one for me since it's my very first blog post here as a Dt-member at Citrus Twist, YAY!
It's such an honor and I'm so happy, a dream have come true! Thank you Trina for having me!
I'm here today with another Sunday sketch for you.

I've used mostly the Main Kit other than a tiny little lovely text sticker from the awesome Embellishment Kit.

This is an awesome sketch to work with, acctually it spoke to me the very first time I saw it, lol!
My take is pretty close to the original design, I just turned it upside down.

Also I've used this months Free Cut File for my film strip. You can find it posted on the Facebook Citrus Twist Kits Fan Page.

Here we go..


Michelle Wedertz foto.






Love the touches of green here, my no1 favorite color!
It's a page about when our youngest daughter turned six years old, can't believe it, I mean SIX years old already... time flies.


Love this green camera!
And you can see my sewing maschine have been working, always does.
I think almost every single project from me have some stiches on, lol!


Here you see the "Press On" sticker from the Embellishment Kit, they all are awesome!
Also you can spy another of my signture things, some cotton thread, I love it :)


Aahh! can you see those lovely golden glittery alphas? Aren't they gorgeous?!


This was my take on this super inspiring sketch, can't wait to see yours! To play along with this weeks Sunday Sketch Challenge and be eligible to win a $5 gift certificate to the CTK Store, create a layout based off this sketch and post it in our gallery with today's date (9/10) in the title.

Thanks so much for stopping by, have an awesome day!

See you soon again! Take care, Anna xo







3 comments:

  1. Wonderful! Definitely going to try and play along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww!! Thanks so much lovely!! 😍 Can't wait to see your take!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely stunning Anna <3 xx

    ReplyDelete