Thursday, September 14, 2017

Scripture Challenge Share

Hi friends, Tara here today! I'm one of those people that love a good daily challenge. I get so excited but a week into them I'm burnt out and so behind! I'm really loving The Reset Girl's Faithful Life Challenge. It's a weekly challenge and you can do 1 or 4 different scripture writings for the week! I love having options for weeks that are packed full of things, or being able to do more when I find more time.

Here's a little peak at my traveler's notebook entry for Week 2 using the September GraceBox kit.




I started off using some Prima fluid chalk edger with a wipe and made the pink background. Then using this month's stamp set, along with an older GraceBox V4 stamp, I added crosses and stars. I'm loving the awesome alpha stickers that came in the kit this month! I couldn't get the true color to show up but they are translucent and so lovely.



Here is the full traveler's notebook entry. I love writing scripture! It helps me memorize it and I enjoy being able to go back and meditate on different messages from the bible. 



This verse is one of my favorites - it reminds me that life isn't meant to be easy or without struggles. We can find our strength through Jesus. I'm so thankful for that!


Thanks for stopping by today! Be blessed, xo - Tara

1 comment:

  1. Aww!! Thanks so much for sharing this beautiful and important pages!! Good things for both the eyes and the soul ♥️♥️♥️ Blessings xo

    ReplyDelete