Friday, September 1, 2017

Pocket Life Challenge with Diane

Hi guys! Diane here with another Pocket Life Challenge for you!


My September kit is stuck in the postal system somewhere but instead of letting myself get another week behind, I grabbed all my kits from the last 8 months or so, spread them out on my desk and picked out all my favourite bits for this week! So much fun and SO much mess!


It's amazing just how easily all the different bits and pieces from different months still co-ordinate so well together! All I needed to add was some alphas and sequins from my stash.


So my challenge for you this week is: Instead of letting another week go by while you wait for your latest and greatest kit to arrive, go back through the partially used (or completely unused!) kits to create a page!

Here is the process video if you are interested in how this layout came together... 

No comments:

Post a Comment