Saturday, September 19, 2020

3 -To-Inspire with Sheree

 



Hello friends! 

It’s Sheree here with this week’s 3-to-inspire challenge!

The three prompts I have for this project include:

1. Use 3 photos

2. Add texture with machine stitching

3. Tip your title on its side!

Here’s what I came up with featuring the gorgeous September “The Best Parts” Life Crafted Kit…



I selected one of the papers from the kit and cut it to size for a full-sized page before machine stitching around the edge.  I also picked out two journaling cards to use on the second page of the spread.

I cropped each of my photos to 2 inches square, printed them out and arranged them down the full -sized page. I embellished each photo with pieces from the ephemera pack


I used the large “beautiful” die cut ephemera word up the side of the page then finished the title using the pretty puffy alphabet stickers.


At the top of the second page is my journaling.  I printed the text and adhered it to the card before adding some machine stitching.  I stamped a phrase from the “The Best Part” stamp set onto an ephemera label and adhered it above the journaling with foam tape.  Another ephemera piece was added to the bottom of the card.  I stamped another phrase from the same stamp set and added the date as well.


I loved the “so good” card just the way it was but I decided to stitch a few rows to add a little texture.

All I had to do then was add it into my Life Crafted album!



I have a video below if you'd like to see my process...



I hope you’ve enjoyed seeing how I put this spread together and that you might have a go at using the three prompts yourself to create something fun too!

Thanks for stopping by the blog today.  Enjoy your weekend!

Sheree x



No comments:

Post a Comment