Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Pocket Life Challenge with Erica


Hello crafty friends! Erica here with a pocket page in my 2020 album for the weekly Pocket Page Challenge.





Week 32 was a big one for my family. We moved back into our house from a rental and were overwhelmed with boxes! There were plenty of cute die cuts and cards that related to travel and journey in the September kit that inspired this page.





This was actually our second, larger moving day. Round one (the week before) was everything from the rental house and round two was everything from storage. I used the Soft Mint Puffy Alphas for this title and paired it with a couple of adorable tickets from the ephemera pack.





I worked with a few digital elements on this layout. I added my journaling digitally since I had a lot to say and wasn't sure it would fit! I also grabbed the 'Where To Begin' element from one of the Travelers Notebook Basics papers to print out separately and use as a die cut.





To end our big moving day we were greeted with the most amazing sunset. I just knew this was the universe's way of saying good luck with unpacking! I grabbed some mini tile alphas and added them straight onto the photo.





Thanks for stopping by the blog today!




No comments:

Post a Comment