Monday, September 21, 2020

Open Post by Loredana Bucaria



Hey there guys! Happy Monday! Here in Italy the week starts with Monday and when I have a creative monda my week starts in a very good way!

Today I am happy to share with you the beginning of my July album and I feel so excited to tell my stories ... I don't know why but when I tell my everyday stories filling my albums and reading them back I feel so so so happy.

I have a lot of fun playing with digitals, editing my photos, thinking about the composition and how I want to insert just that kind of embellishment or card. It makes me feel relaxed and happy.




For this spread Life Crafted spread I have chosen two of the THE BEST PARTS TRAVELER'S NOTEBOOK BASICS DIGITAL PAPERS - SEPTEMBER 2020.  I had an idea about the TN page with flowers, I cut on three sides the white window inserting behind the wood paper from the September The best part Life Crafted kit and a phrase from the 
PRINTABLE - THE BEST PARTS CUTAPART ELEMENTS - SEPTEMBER 2020. I cut the phrase in more little words and then sticked all pieces at the paper just adding a little heart.

Take a look at the following pictures.





To open the window I created just a little label sewed to it.  
On the right I have just written my story on the digital file and I have added some subtitles with different kinds of Citrus Twist stamps,  and a little more journaling adding some ephemera and a tag. I played a lot with stamps. I have used the 



I am completely and deeply in love with tiny details! I can't consider a story completely told without the use of my stamps :)

The second spread is about a big 4x8 inches photo and some 3x4 photo and card. Love this combination. Here I have used a mix of different old kits and the September kit. Also here I had fun adding details here and there :) Hope you like these ideas and will be inspired to create yours telling your stories. 




Did you join our waiting list? These kits are gorgeous! I love them to pieces!

Have a wonderful Monday everyone!






















No comments:

Post a Comment