Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Pocket Life Challenge with Sabrina



                              

 Hey everyone! I am excited to share with you my page for the Pocket Life Challenge using a mix of the Life Crafted Kit and also in some digital products for September.

For the Pocket Life Challenge I decided to make a page to document my son and his silly faces. Since I his album is in 8 1/2 x 11 I chose a pocket page to go into his album and I had to do some adjustments for the various journaling cards. 

To start off with I printed out the composition style TN paper from the Best Parts Traveler's Notebook Digital Papers, but trimmed it to fit my pocket which is 5.25x3.5 inches. I printed a second card using the light blue grid paper. Finally, I printed a few more digital pieces- the blue circle, blue banner and “9” ticket- from the Best Parts Cutaparts and Ephemara. I am now ready to assemble my page. 

For the main center pocket card I used my digital pieces, a trimmed physical journaling card and puffy sticker and layered them all together. All these layers create a nice visual centering point and place for the eyes to rest.

I then added two more points for my visual triangle with a small cluster of various pieces up at the top right and also the bottom left pocket. For that bottom left pocket I used the digital printed card, tickets and to layer together.

                                 

I finished off this pocket page with some puffy stickers and a few stamped sentiments. Overall, this was an easy page to put together and I loved documenting my son whose at the age where looking at the camera doesn’t happen much. 


Hope this hybrid pocket page inspires you to use the Life Crafted September digitals!

Have a great week! 





No comments:

Post a Comment