Thursday, September 24, 2020

Hybrid Life Crafted with Sheree

 


Hi Friends!

Today I have a hybrid life crafted spread to share with you!  To create this project I’ve combined the physical September 2020 “The Best Parts” Life Crafted Kit with digital elements that are available in the “Digital Files” section of the shop. 


I love working with the digitals as they give you so much flexibility and it’s so easy to print what you want at home!

I chose a journaling card to use for my story from the physical kit.  I wanted to add printed text to the card so I printed the digital version of the card with the text onto printer paper, then adhered the physical journaling card over the top with some washi before inserting it back into my printer’s paper tray.  I then hid the digital journaling card in Photoshop so that only the text was visible and printed it again. To finish off this card I added a simple stitched border around the edge.


For the photo card underneath the journaling on my spread I printed one of the papers from the digital “The Best Parts” Notebook Digital TN Pattern Papers and trimmed it to 3 x 4 inches.  I added my photo, then created a little embellishment cluster in the bottom right corner.  For this I stamped a phrase from the September 2020 Life Crafted Traveler’s Notebook Stamp Set onto one of the labels from the cutapart labels sheet in the kit.  I then layered the label with an ephemera strip and a piece from the “The Best Parts” Cutapart Elements digital printable and added some stitching and a puffy heart sticker.


For my full-sized page I printed one of the papers from “The Best Parts” Traveler’s Notebook Digital Papers set and backed it with more of the same paper that I used for the 3 x 4 inch card earlier.  I added the photo to the page and tucked three of the ephemera ticket pieces under the top edge.  I used the pretty puffy alphabet stickers from the kit for the title across the top of the photo.


I stamped a phrase from “The Best Parts” stamp set on a yellow cutapart label to go underneath the photo, then I filled in the section at the bottom of the page with the date, a line of printed text and a puffy heart sticker. Stitching was also added around the page.


You can see my process in the video below...


Have you tried using the digital files on any of your projects?  If not I hope I’ve inspired you to give them a go.  They really are so fun to play with!


Thank you for stopping by the blog today!

Sheree

No comments:

Post a Comment