Thursday, September 3, 2020

Life Crafted with Marsha

 

Hey friends!  Marsha here today, and I'm sharing a layout in my Life Crafted Album.  I used the beautiful September "The Best Parts" Life Crafted kit, along with the This Is Life "Good Life" stamp, Bailey Alphabet Stamp, and some digital files.

Here's a look at the layout:


To begin the spread, I printed one of the digital TN patterned papers to use as a background.  I typed my journaling on a piece of white cardstock and trimmed it to 3.5x7 inches.  I adhered it to the patterned paper and did some stamping with the "Good Life" stamp and the LC kit stamp.  I stamped the heart and star icons from the stamp set with light blue ink for a bit of extra interest.


I embellished the page with ephemera, printable cut apart elements, and a puffy heart sticker.


For the right side of the layout, I trimmed a piece of white cardstock to use as the background and layered a piece of patterned paper over it.  I loved the design of the star journaling card, so I trimmed it in half and added it above and below my photo.  I added a fabric ephemera piece to the top of the photo for a bit of extra texture and interest.


Below the photo, I added the title using the Bailey Alphabet stamp and Soft Mint Puffy Alphabet Stickers (a new item in the CTK shop!).  To embellish, I added a few ephemera pieces and did some stamping with the Good Life stamp.


Thank you for joining me today!  I hope I have inspired you to use this month's Life Crafted kit to document some of your stories!

xo,




No comments:

Post a Comment