Friday, May 31, 2019

Life Crafted with Anna


Hi dear friends! Anna here to share another spread in my  Life Crafted album using the May "Excursions" Life Crafted kit. This album is filling up fast, but luckily there are a couple more to find in the CTK shop so I'll be able to extend my album stash.



I like to pick up a few colors from my photo or if it's a B&W photo I also love to stick around using a few main colors to work with. As is with this spread, I picked up the blue and yellow shades from my pic.



Here I've used one of the PL-cards as a label layerd under my photo to write date and location on.


A few stitches and staples to give my pages some texture. Also I've been stamping the word "Local" using the May Life Crafted Travelers Notebook stamps from the shop.



And there you have it! Now it's your turn to dig into your kits and play around. Be sure to share with us on Instagram #citrustwistkits and CTK Fan Page on Facebook so we can give you all some love. Can't wait to see your lovely creations.


Thanks for stopping by! Anna xo

2 comments:

  1. Just wonderful Anna! I think you picked the colours perfectly and your little fellow is adorable !! <3 K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely Kelly!! Sweet friend, your wonderful comments are awesome!! Thanks so much dear friend!! 💛 xx

      Delete