Friday, May 10, 2019

Big Plans | Life Crafted With Theresa





Hello Lovelies! Theresa here with a Life Crafted layout for you using the May Excursions Life Crafted kit. I am absolutely loving the size and format of this fun album! For today's layout I wanted to work with a grid and a bit of stamping, so let's get started!




For the left side of my layout I had the back of a watercolor paper that I simply inserted into the album. This became the springboard for a grid of elements. My photo felt really creamy and pink, so I added the floral cut outs and other pink die cuts to the page.



I love using a grid for the simplicity of it! For this one I placed the center element first, then the three elements above, and mirrored the three elements below. I also left room in between for adding stamped words and sentiments. I have used the Life Crafted stamp set included with the Excursions kit this month.





On the right hand side I began with the black and white patterned paper. This is the perfect background paper and I had so much fun layering photo + die cuts on top.





Look at all these luscious layers and colors. The tags, tickets, labels, and floral die cuts all come together so easily on these pages!



Thank you so much for joining me today! Have you been using your Excursions kit this month? We would love to see, so be sure to share and tag us! See you again soon!







No comments:

Post a Comment