Saturday, May 18, 2019

3 to Inspire with Kira



Hey there!  It's Kira and I am back with another 3 to Inspire.  Today I used a little scrappy inspiration to jump start my creativity.  Here's a look at my layout:




And the layout that inspired it (and inspired our prompts):





So our prompts:

1.  Scraplift!
2.  BUT...flip it!
3.  Add in a signature technique of yours (I added a ton of dimension!)

I started with the layout above of Nathalie's...which I thought was such a cool design that I knew I had to scraplift it immediately.  So I used her design, and just flipped it around so my patterned paper (from the add-on kit) was on the bottom of my page.



I didn't have 3 photos that all went together, so I used two.  I had my main photo coming out of the tear at the bottom, then sized the second photo smaller and placed it above my main photo.



I used a ton of embellishments (from both the add-on kit and the Life Crafted kit) to add lots of texture and dimension to my page.  I finished off the layout with some silver splatters.



I can't wait to see how you use the prompts today!



xo, Kira


No comments:

Post a Comment