Wednesday, May 29, 2019

"Currently" with Kira





Hey there!  It's Kira and I am back with a layout in my Life Crafted album.



I was inspired by the currently card in the LC kit this month, and decided to ask my four year old some questions and document his answers.  This is such a fun way to get your children's own words in your albums, so I like to do this a few times a year (and do questionnaires for father's day, mothers day, etc. as well).



I kept the left side of my layout pretty simple, focusing more on the journaling.  I chose the sun card since the photo I am using of my son is him eating outside on a sunny day.



The right side I made a layout with the photo of my son.  I embellished with the floral die cuts included in the kit, and added the taco chipboard from the add-on kit since he's eating in the photo.  I also used a puffy sticker, cork sticker, and word sticker all from the LC kit to finish off my page.



Thanks for stopping by!

Kira

No comments:

Post a Comment