Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Let's Get Digital with Kira



Hey friends!  It's Kira and I am back with a new scrapbook layout using some of the digitals available in the Citrus Twist Kits shop. Here's a look at my layout:



I started by cutting out the Chasing Rainbows cut file (which is a subscribers only cut file...another reason to subscribe my friends!)on white cardstock.  I sized it at 7.5" wide so it would fit nicely on my page with a tiny bit of room on each side of it.  I used washi to adhere it to my page where it would eventually be glued down, and then used my piercing tool to punch holes in my background paper where I would eventually stitch with embroidery floss.



The stitching went really quickly since they were such basic lines.  I stuck with a muted rainbow that coordinated with colors in the Life Crafted kit.  Once the stitching was complete, I used some liquid adhesive and glued the cut file to the background.



I decided to scrapbook a recent photo of me sunbathing on my new outdoor reclining chair (so I apologize for the very pale legs featured on this page).  It was so nice for a few weeks here, that I thought I could tan a little for our trip next month...but the weather has been pretty dismal since I took that photo.  Keeping my fingers crossed that the weather warms up again soon!



I used the blue puffy stickers for my title "Sun Shiny Days".  Then I created three clusters around the page using the floral cut aparts.  I layered some die cuts and stickers around the flowers but I really like how the yellow flowers draw your eye around the page.



I finished the layout by adding some yellow splatters around the page.  And that's it!  Tell me, what are YOUR favorite digitals from this month's selection?

xo, Kira


No comments:

Post a Comment