Saturday, July 21, 2018

3 to Inspire- Candace Perkins



Hello friends! Welcome back to the CTK blog!  Candace here with you today to share a little challenge with you!  So many fun goodies come in the kit each month, one of my favorites is the cut apart labels.  Every month I use all the labels in the kit!  I love them and like to use them in lots of different ways.  For today's layout I wanted to use the labels to mark the trail names on a recent hike our family took together on the fourth of July.  Here is a look at the final layout.  So fun! 



To start the layout I simply ran the labels through my typewriter then cut them out and spread them across the layout to resemble a map.  Next, I went through the embellishments in the kit to add a bit more color and interest to the spread.


I chose to color coordinate some of the embellishments for a bit more impact.  I love the final look!



For today's 3 to inspire challenge here are a few ideas for your next project.

  1. Use the cut-apart labels that come in the kit in a fun and creative way!
  2. Use at least 5 photos on one project.
  3. Color coordinate embellishments for a bit more impact. 




Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I hope this inspired you to use the labels that come in your monthly kit in a fun new way!  I can't wait to see what you create with this challenge!  Have fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment