Friday, July 20, 2018

TN Challenge with Melanie B


Hello CTK friends! I’m happy to be back today with a quick and fun TN challenge. With summer being upon us in the northern hemisphere I have very little time dedicated to crafting. We are too busy being outside making memories, sadly my memory keeping is sorely neglected. But I do try to make some time, a couple of day a week, even if it just for 15 minutes, to create a TN spread. That’s the beauty of TN, you can create a spread in very little time, which is ideal for me right now.



My challenge to you today is to create a TN spread in less than 15 minutes using the following elements, a tag, ephemera and one picture. When creating a TN spread my go to design is grid, which I created using various diecuts, stamp and a ticket stub ephemera. Love the look of these fun little clusters of embellishments.



To create this spread I used the gorgeous Skyland Pocket Life kit, along with the Conversation Starter stamp set and the Daily Routine stamp set. I love incorporating various stamping elements in my TN projects, I find that stamps are the perfect complement to the journaling, they help to highlight the theme of the picture.



I also modified a 3x4 journaling card into a tag, to do this I simply trimmed the edges of the card on both sides and the corners on the top of the card, this is a fun way to use a journaling card.



I hope you are inspired to create a quick and fun TN spread. Make sure to share on IG and in our private Facebook group! Happy crafting!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment