Friday, July 13, 2018

PL Challenge with Adele



Hello lovelies!

I am up with a Project Life Challenge today and I'm stepping outside my comfort zone to tackle the square page protector...eeeeek!!

There's just something about this square pocket page format that I really struggle with! So today, I challenge you to play along and try a different format that your usual PL pages.


I decided to use the fab July PL kit to create this double sided PL page using a cut down 9x12 square page protector. Each of the pockets is 3x3" big. 



I repeated the same colours (coral, blue and yellow) across the page as well as a motif (heart) to make the spread look cohesive and flow together. 


I also continue this onto the second page, as all these photos were from the same weekend trip away. The roadtrip themed ephemera pieces were perfect to document our weekend!



Although it was out of my comfort zone, I love the final look of this double sided spread and am glad I took the plunge to use the square page protector! I have also created a process video showing my whole process - I hope you like it!

Adele :)





No comments:

Post a Comment