Monday, July 30, 2018

Project Life with Adele

Hello lovelies!

I have been busy catching up on my 2017 Project Life. I find working with the rad Citrus Twist PL Kits really handy when wanting to binge scrap and get caught up on a large chunk of scrapping, because everything I need is packaged and coordinated all together in one easy kit.


I used a combination of 4x6", 3x4" and smaller photos on this spread. I find using a variety of photo sizes makes my page more interesting and fun to embellish.


I used a lot of small labels on this page to add snippets of journaling about our road trip away to visit family. These photos are very important to my 2017 album as a lot of these contain photos of Archie meeting his Uncle, Great Aunt/cousins, and Great Grandparents for the very first time.



I've really enjoyed using this months PL kit to document this whole trip across several pages. By using the one kit and coordinating supplies, it makes the whole weekend away look more cohesive and flow in my album.


Grab your scrappy supplies and scrap along with me in my latest process video of this page!

Have a lovely week!
Adele :)




No comments:

Post a Comment