Saturday, July 14, 2018

3 to Inspire with Alena


Hello friends! I am so excited and thrilled to be joining the CTK DT!! I hope you will enjoy seeing my projects every month! Today I am bringing to you my  3 To Inspire challenge!
This week's 3 to Inspire prompts are:


  1. Include hand-cut items on your layout/spread.
  2. Use the Puffy Alphabet.
  3. Stitch (machine, hand).



I like all the kits this month - perfect for summer photos. This spread is  pretty simple, but it's all about bright accents.
The main elements are hand-cut flowers from patterned paper, which were sewn to the card. I added words of Puffy Alphabet to make my spread look harmonious. And also added a few phrases, using a stamp.


 Use the three (3) prompts to create your own project and share it with us on our Facebook Fanpage! 
Thanks for stopping by and I hope that you have a great day!






No comments:

Post a Comment