Sunday, August 16, 2015

Sunday Sketch with Janine

Hey everyone, Janine here to share my take on this week's great sketch! This time we have a two photo circle sketch that leaves so much room for your own interpretation!

Let's first take a look at the sketch:

sketch-august16th-ctk

Isn't it fun?

When I saw the sketch first, I was totally excited about the shaped photos, I love to use shaped photos on my scrapbook.

And I don't know why, but the pictures I took, when my son first cooked a meal all by himself, came to my mind. I knew immediately I wanted to place those photos on a set of silverware that I printed out with my silhouette. Just to give it a bit of a themed look, because that's another thing I love to do on my layouts.

janinelanger-ctk-august2015-banner-003-sketch

To give it a modern twist though, I decided to use kraft cardstock as a background and to keep it quite simple. I love that yellow paper that came with the Pattern Paper Add-On this month, and those wooden embellishments are so great to emphasize something positive!

Here is a close-up:

janinelanger-ctk-august2015-003a-sketch

Now it's your turn. If you want to play along with this week's Sunday Sketch and be eligible to win a $5 gift certificate, create a project based off of the sketch and upload it to CTK Gallery by next Saturday. Please make sure to include the date of the sketch in the title of your project.

Thanks so much for stopping by and we are looking forward to see what your takes on the sketch will be! Have a wonderful Sunday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment