Monday, August 17, 2015

Let's get digital with Marie-Pierre

This month I had the pleasure to design some digital files for you!

Since calligraphy is hot hot hot these days and since I'm always craving some space to journal in my Pocket Life album, I thought that I would design some PL cards that are a great fit for journals like me! So here are a 4x6 Happiness captured card and a 3x4 Summer memories card.




For those of you who don't do Pocket Life, you can use the files on your layouts as well. Here's how I incorporated one of the file on a traditionnal layout.


I printed the 4x6 card directly on a letter sized card stock base and I built on that background with the bits and pieces I had left from my August PL kit. I journaled with a pink Sharpie.






To download your free files, I invite you to join us on the Citrus Twist Kits Fan Page on Facebook. You'll find the files under the "file tab".

I'd be happy to see how you use the files so please upload your creations in our gallery, on our Facebook fan page or post them on Instagram and make sure to tag Citrus Twist Kits and me (@mpcapistran). Thanks so much!!


No comments:

Post a Comment