Sunday, August 2, 2015

Sunday Sketch

Hello! Michelle here with you today to share the first sketch challenge of August! This week we have a fun single photo sketch with lots of possibility. Let's take a look at the sketch Kasia designed for us:

  Aug Guest Sketch

For my layout, I decided to take the sketch and flip it on it's side. Here's is what I created using a combination of both the August Main and Embellishment Kits:

  You

When I was working on my layout I knew pretty early on that I wanted to use the large alphas from Seven Paper on my layout and the long strip of paper served as a great way to anchor them.

You 2

Now it's your turn! Create a project based off of  this sketch using any supplies of your choice, upload it to the Citrus Twist Gallery with today's date (8/2)  in the title, and you will be eligible to win $5 to the CTK Store! Looking forward to seeing what you all come up with!

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to challenging myself with another sketch (when I get time this week! ) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome layout! I love the title and the colors! (your handwriting is really lovely, too!)

    Thanks so much for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete