Thursday, August 6, 2015

August PL kit- summer mood video

Hello! August kits are here and they are perfect to document all sort of summer adventures, trips and holiday memories! They are full of sunshine and burt with happy vibes!

I'm going to take my Pocket Life kit with me on holiday and catch up with some summer pages, but before I cut all these gorgeous photos I have a little inspiration for you- summer mood video featuring all the lovely bits and pieces from this gorgeous kit!


The Pocket Life kit is sold out now, but you can grab all the other gorgeous products from the kit store! Also make sure to have a look at other videos on our Citrus Twist Kits youtube channel you will find there lots of great and inspiring content! 

Have a gorgeous summer, document it and create something beutiful- and when you do share it with us using #citrustwistkits hashtag on your social media channels- we love seeing your work! 

No comments:

Post a Comment