Saturday, August 8, 2015

3 to Inspire with Tara

Hi there, it's Tara and guess what? It's Saturday, which means another take on our "3 to Inspire" series! You can find this challenge here weekly to help keep you inspired with a little extra creative push to get scrapbooking, keep scrapbooking, or those just looking to do a fun challenge!

Your take on this challenge can be a layout or PL spread. Don't forget you must use all three elements in this challenge.

1. Stamps.
2. Cut up photos or PL cards/patterned paper.
3. Labels or stickers.

This is my take capturing a couple days from the start of July using the August Good Habits PL Kit and one PL card from the July PL Kit.



I really loved the 6x6 paper from Seven's Baxter line. The bright colors are just so perfect for summertime. I usually add tons of layers of papers but I tried to keep this spread simple and let the beautiful photo from our camping trip take center stage. I also don't normally use this format with 2x2 squares but have always wanted to and I had fun trying something new!

Here is a close up of the left layout:


The little tags, labels, and stickers are perfect for laying on a striped, bold PL card. I did add a sticker from the Lawn Fawn July kit from my stash. I also love the epoxy stickers for a little extra.


And an up close and personal view on the right layout.


Stamps are my weakness! It's so easy to take a stamp set like the Kelly Purkey Outline Letters set or a compilation of many different stamps (I used August Main, PL, and add on stamps) to create a unique card or design.

Please join in the fun and upload your take on this challenge to our Citrus Twist Fan Page on Facebook, in our gallery, or on Instagram and tag us, @citrustwistkits. I can't wait to see what you do with the elements!


Thanks for stopping by!
Xxo, Tara





1 comment: