Saturday, August 15, 2015

3 to Inspire with Diane


Diane here with another "3 to Inspire" challenge. You can find this challenge here every Saturday for those who need a little extra creative push to get scrapbooking, to keep scrapbooking or for those who just like a challenge! Your take on this challenge can be a layout or a PL spread and remember that you'll want to include all 3 prompts on your project.

Your prompts this week are:
    1.    Use stamps to create a title.
    2.    Repeat a shape at least three times.
    3.    Try hand-stitching!

Here’s my take on this challenge:


For my page I stamped the titles of my cards using the Kelly Purkey Outline Letters stamp. I added hearts in as many places as I could – a journalling card, stamps, enamel pieces, paper shapes and pattern paper! I used the vellum cut-out card as a stencil for my hand-stitching. It took a while but was completely worth it!

Here is the process video of how this layout came together...



You can watch this video on YouTube or subscribe to my YouTube channel here.

And here are a few close-ups...


Now it's your turn! Use the three prompts to create your own projects and share them with us here in the gallery and/or our Facebook Forum. You can also upload to Instagram, but remember to tag us @citrustwistkits. Looking forward to seeing what you can do!

No comments:

Post a Comment