Friday, September 2, 2022

LIFE CRAFTED INSPIRATION WITH DESIREE


Hi crafty friends! I am super excited to work with the beautiful Citrus Twist Kits Add-On Kit for the month of September. 


This wonderfully curated kit includes some pieces from the Bo Bunny Beautfiul Things collection, as well as some CTK exclusives and Tim Holtz rub-ons. I love the vintage feel of the kit with the beautiful pops of color. For this spread, I worked in my Rasperry Life Crafted Album.



For the base pages of my spread, I used this black and white typed patterned paper from the Coming Home 6x8 Ledger Basics Digital Papers. Then, I cut strips from two patterned papers from the Bo Bunny 6x8 papers, sewed them together, then adhered them to the right side of my right page.


I used library cards, cardstock stickers, doilies, and patterned papers to create layers behind my photo. I added puffy stickers, label stickers, and paper clips from the CTK Add-on kit to my photo cluster. I used the Citrus Twist Rose Gold Puffy Alpha Stickers to make my title. Then I layered phrases under my cluster using the Citrus Twist Label Sticker and Tim Holtz Rub-Ons from the Add-On Kit. 

One of my favorite things about this kit is that it comes with plenty of ways to add texture and depth to your project, including doilies, clips, ribbon, twine, etc.

On my left page, I used the Bo Bunny Beautiful Things file folder die cuts to create pockets for my hidden journaling. Instead of placing them directly on my page, I layered them on top of a vintage library paper that came with the kit. I put my journaling on tags and placed them on the pockets. I added phrases to the pockets using the Tim Holtz white and black rub-ons.

Just like that, my spread was complete. I hope you enjoyed this spread in my Life Crafted album. Don't forget to stop by the Citrus Twist Kit Shop to check out all of the new September releases.





No comments:

Post a Comment