Saturday, September 17, 2022

3-TO-INSPIRE WITH KATARINA



 Hi friends!


Katarina with you today with this week's 3-to-Inspire Challenge. My three prompts for you to get your creative juices flowing today are:


1. Use a whole page photo

2. Modify a (digital) product to make it work for you

3. Add an insert with more photos and journaling.


And here's the new layout in my 6x8 Peacock Life Crafted Album that I created using the beautiful Retro Mini Kit, Retro Digital Journaling Cards and the Vintage Love Stamp.



Together We Will Make It! That's the first of my two titles and the words my hubby was telling to our son at the moment this photo was taken. It was a very strong story for me to tell and I love that I have this moment documented. 





I printed a whole page photo and used the big grey space at the bottom to add words "dream team" because - these two simply ARE a dream team. For that I used the white puffy alphabet stickers and one of the scripty Puffy Phrase and Icon Stickers from the Retro Mini Kit. I embellished the photo only with one beautiful heart die cut from the Retro Die Cut Ephemera.




For the left side of my layout I enlarged one of the 4x6 Retro digital journal cards to fit in my album. I used a combination of exclusive white puffy and black foam alphas to create my title and added one of the beautiful stamps from the Vintage Love Stamp.




I added an extra insert using one of the exclusive page protectors to accommodate more photos and journaling cards with text. Then I added some puffy and chipboard stickers from the Retro Kit and called my layout done.


Hope you find my layout and the prompts inspiring and that you can find some time to create and enjoy our challenge this weekend. Thanks for stopping by, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment