Thursday, September 8, 2022

LIFE CRAFTED 6x8 INSPIRATION WITH ETTIENE


Hey friends.  Its Ettiene, back with some 6x8 Life Crafted Inspiration using the new Retro Mini Kit and Life Crafted Retro Traveler's Notebook Digital Papers.  I am using the Clementine Life Crafted album this season.  My page tells the story of my new love of tiki cocktails and my new tiki glasses. 



Let's take a look at some of the details of the left page of my spread.  I loved all the retro icons in this ephemera pack and got so excited about the tiki lounge one. I built my page around this piece of ephemera.  I used the yellow striped digital paper as the foundation for my pages.  I expanded it in photoshop to 7"x8.25" and printed it twice.  With a simple pattern like a stripe this is very easy to do.  I added a piece of the striped paper to each side of my spread for interest.  I decided to notch my text box similarly to how the tiki lounge ephemera is notched.  Its a small detail but I love the way it looks.  

For the right hand side of my layout I repeated the same design as the left.  I like the double use of the word spirit in this layout as we are always in good spirits when drinking a good spirit.  I added some chipboard and flowers as a final touch. 

This layout was able to come together super quickly using the life crafted system. I hope I inspired you to try something similar and if you do make a layout using this kit I would love to see it.  




No comments:

Post a Comment