Saturday, September 10, 2022

3-to-INSPIRE with Nathalie

 


Hi there!

Nathalie with you today to bring you this week's 3-to-Inspire challenge.   And this time around we have three fun prompts to  help you get your next project created in no time.  Here are this week's prompts:

  1. Multiple Photos
  2. Go Hybrid
  3. Hidden Journaling
And here is what I have created using this month's Retro Mini Kit and Digital collection, and the Beautiful Things 6x8 Add-on kit for my 6x8 Life Crafted Album




Yes! We love Nutella!  I had so many pictures of the kids and their customized spread bottles, and this gave the perfect way to add a few of them to a spread.



I started with  one of the Retro  Digital Patterned papers as the background for this spread.  I sized the photos to 2x3 in, and framed each if it with a patterned paper from the Beautiful Things add on kit.



I added a few embellishments to each of the pictures using pieces from both the Add on kit (cardstock stickers), and Chipboard stickers (Retro mini kit).



I added one large photo of some of the Nutella bottles to the left page of the spread.  The soft pattern of the Retro Digital Patterned paper makes the color of  the photos stand out. Once again, I added a small piece of the Digital Cut Apart page as embellishment to the top of the page, then combined puffy alphas ( Add on Kit), and  chipboard stickers ( Retro mini kit) to complete the title of the spread.




I added my journaling using a Retro Digital Journal Card ( I used Photoshop to size it to the photo, added the journaling before printing it).  I used one of the photos to create a flap on top of the journaling card. The paper clips in the add-on kit helped to bring attention to that corner of the page.  That little piece of ephemera from the Retro kit was just perfect  to complete this spread.



I hope you use the prompts to inspire a new project of your own. Remember to share your projects with us #citrustwistkits.  We love to see what you create

XO




No comments:

Post a Comment