Saturday, September 3, 2022

3-to-INSPIRE with Nathalie

 


Hi there!

Nathalie with you today to share a new project created with this week's 3-to-INSPIRE prompts. I love this challenge as it gives you a starting point for your project.  Here are this week's  three prompts:

  1. Add a Pocket
  2. Add a Pop of Shine 
  3. Use Digital Files

and here is what I have created with the Retro Digital Collection, and the new Beautiful Things 6x8 Add on kit:




It was so easy to pull this spread together using the prompts as a guideline.   Plus the color  combination just worked beautifully for the story.



I started by creating a frame for my photos using one of the journal cards from the RETRO Digital Journal Card collection.  I simply enlarge it to fit 7x8.25in.  





I used my exacto knife to trim some of the flowers and leaves that are set inside of the frame.  This allows me to set the photos as if nested in the flower clusters of the frame.  Since there is already built-in embellishments in the page, I just added a few extra small embellishments from the Beautiful Things 6x8 Add-on kit





I created a pocket out of vellum - it fits  a large tag- and attached it to a patterned paper from the Beautiful Things 6x8 Add on kit.   This time, I created a small cluster of embellishments using some of the Retro Digital Cut Apart elements page, and a doily from the add-on kit.





I am in love with the new Rose Gold Puffy Alphas (included in the Beautiful Things 6x8 add on kit). These were the perfect complement, and touch of shine that my page need to be complete.   I repeated a few extra copper stickers and enamel dots throughout the page.



That pocket was just the perfect spot to house my journaling, and also providing  a spot for my title, and extra embellishing!




I hope you are inspired to use this week's prompts to create a project of your own!


XO




No comments:

Post a Comment