Saturday, September 24, 2022

3-to-INSPIRE with Traci

 


Hey everyone! Traci here with this week's 3-to-Inspire challenge! I love a good layout recipe, so today I'm inspiring you to use these three things on your layout:
  1. Something shiny - check out those GORGEOUS rose gold alphas on my page!
  2. Circles - I had a ton of fun using a mix of chipboard and puffy sticker circles to make my page
  3. Woodgrain - it's the time of year to incorporate allll the rich wood textures into your pages!

For my layout, I used mainly the  Retro Mini Kit and Digital collection with a few friends from my CTK stash like those gorgeous Rose Gold Alphabet Puffy Stickers!


This page was super fun to make and I tried to stick to replicating the vertical lines of the right hand side with my composition on the left hand side.



I really couldn't leave that gorgeous retro paper well enough alone, so I leaned heavily into the circles on the chipboard and puffy stickers, "capping off" each loop with a circle to make the composition more fun and coordinate with the "playtime" title.




Lastly, I added in a few more circles on the left page to draw your eye across the page! You can check out the process video for this layout below:



I hope this page inspires you to dig into your stash and make your own page! Remember to share your projects with us using the hashtag #citrustwist!



No comments:

Post a Comment