Wednesday, October 3, 2018

simple things

The October GraceBox Kit has fallen right into line as my favorite! An autumnal take on pastels is beautiful! Is there such a thing as a fall pastel? There is now! This Kit has many 3D elements. Puffy stickers, thicker words & matching leaf florals to a paper pack. The stamp set is a petite alpha that is so useful for detail wording. For my project today I decided to create a journaling tip in for my Bible.  Keeping it simple today.
This project was important because I just had a baby a few weeks ago and it is more apparent than ever to what is important. In life things can get complicated and hectic. This black sticker encouraging me to take a breath and remember the simple things in life really stuck out.
 I had to journal with it. A new baby brings lack of sleep and little personal time but has been the biggest blessing!

One of the things I try to do to keep my sanity is have a little mommy me time. Some nights it's a good book, trying a new recipe, or like today - a good craft project. One thing I love about Citrus Twist is that they curate these Boxes to have a great variety of goodies so I can open it and create something. It always has a theme and matches beautifully - how can my crafting go wrong!?




No comments:

Post a Comment