Friday, October 5, 2018

Pocket Life Challenge with Diane


Hi Guys! Diane here with another Pocket Life Challenge for you!


It was late at night, and I REALLY aren't a night owl but I did need to get at least one page of my Project Life album done, so I needed to keep things really simple.

My favourite way of keeping things easy and simple is to pick an element, whether that be stickers or stamping or a style of journalling, and repeat it around my spread. There are two reasons for this:

  1. It helps keep my spread cohesive and balanced.
  2. It stops my brain from overheating trying to make too many design decisions!

This week I used puffy phrase stickers, simple stamping and some lovely little wood veneer hearts from the October Pocket Life kit. Of course, all this simplicity didn't stop me from making a massive blunder and stamping the wrong week number! I can only blame the late hour for that one!


So my challenge to you is: Keep things simple by choosing an element or two and repeating it throughout your spread.

Here's a quick look at how I added the extra photos I had this week...

Don't forget to post your layouts in the Facebook Fan Page so we can all the lovely pages you make!

No comments:

Post a Comment