Sunday, August 28, 2022

SUNDAY SKETCH WITH KERSTIN

 


Hello everyone! Kerstin here sharing with you my inspiration on today's Sunday Sketch! I love to be creative after sketches. There I can let my ideas flow and just get going. I usually pick one, two or three things from the sketch, find what I want to use and go for it. Let's get started! 

Here is the Sketch I used for my 12 x 12 layout:

 


Below you can see my version of the sketch. I used the August Mini Kit "Sunshine" and something from the March Kit "Back to Basics".




In any case, I wanted to make the photo on the top left. As a second "photo" I thought I'd take the amazing frame from the August Mini Kit "Sunshine" decorated with some Bits and Pieces. 

I added a half circle to the photo and glued it to my white cardstock. The cute flowers and leaves from the March kit "Back to Basics" go great with the colors from the August kit "Sunshine". I arranged the flowers and leaves below my photo. In addition, hearts and chipboard stickers from the August kit "Sunshine"


I glued the frame on white paper and strengthened it a bit. Around it I wrapped pink yarn - I pinned a few sequins with it. The small frame pinned, the chipboard sticker with the butterfly and a few more amazing embellishments and my second element is ready. 


As a title I really wanted to use the cool phrase "Snapshot of the day" from the August kit "Sunshine". It fits perfectly with the photo!


Here I show you a look at the complete layout. I hope I can inspire you to get creative with this fantastic sketch. I look forward to seeing your projects!

See you soon!
Kerstin xx








 

No comments:

Post a Comment