Saturday, August 13, 2022

3-to-Inspire with Patricia

 


Hello CTK Friends!  Hope you are enjoying some crafting time.  If you need a jumpstart, I have a 3-to-Inspire for you that I think will be fun!

  1. Create your own die cuts
  2. Use a long title
  3. Create a digital page


For the first 3-to-Inspire, I got inspiration from the cloud from the die cuts in the August kit.  I don't draw, but I can draw a cloud!  So keeping with the die cut cloud inspiration, I chose green, yellow, pink, and one more blue card to stamp with matching colors using the Tiny Words Explore stamp set. I just inked, and pressed each card into the inked stamp.


Next, I used a fine point pen and drew clouds, then detailed cut those out leaving a small border just like the cloud die cut from the kit.


Once that was done, I adhered on a 4x8.5 white yardstick background, pulled CTK alphas in matching colors to create my long title.  

I filled in with the hearts and other stickers from the August Kit.  Now that die cut cola from the kit for this was so perfect!!


I wanted to use some of the new digital TN papers, but I wanted room for journaling and my photo without being too busy.  So I used Photoshop to layer the August digital element of the clipboard on top, added my journaling, and then added my photo and one more digital element at the bottom.  For that clipboard, I was able to line up the lines to make it look like just the clipboard is on top.  You could also print each item individual for the same effect.  All I added to this page was a die cut flower and sticker from the kit to finish!


Pick a die cut from the kit and duplicate like I did with the cloud.  Pick a fun, long title and graphics your stash of CTK alphas, and then hop on your computer to create a digital page or print each item to bring together.  Have fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment