Sunday, August 14, 2022

Sunday Sketch with Kira

 



Hey there!  It's Kira and I am back with a new layout using this week's Sunday Sketch!  Here's a peek at the sketch I used today:

And here is my take using the August Sunshine mini kit:


I was inspired by the sketch for my choice of story I used today.  The design reminded me of water, so I pulled out some of my summer pool pictures to create my layout.  

I used some plain colored cardstock from my stash to create my background and then used my sewing machine to add some stitching to the top.  


Since I was working in the TN Life Crafted size, I decided on 2 photos instead of 4.  I sized my photos to 1.75"x1.75".  


And I embellished using the Sunshine mini kit, along with a few of the digital elements from this month.  

Here's another look at the finished layout: 


Thanks for stopping by!


xo, Kira




No comments:

Post a Comment