Friday, August 12, 2022

LIFE CRAFTED INSPIRATION with NATASHA

 



Hi Friends, and Happy Weekend!

Today, I’m here to share with you some Life Crafted Album inspiration in the new 6x8 albums which truly are such a dream. I am the type of paper crafter who likes to incorporate different sizes together within a memory planning format- the larger Life Crafted size has totally fit the bill because I can document memories with or without page protectors. Currently, I am in the Midnight Black album, it’s stunning!




For this layout, I created a mixed media background to play off of all the fun and lively colors in the new CTK Exclusive Sunshine Mini Kit



Using the Canva free online app, I was able to format the digital Traveler's Notebook papers into circular elements which I used to build onto my mixed media background paired with the circle chipboard pieces from the Sunshine Chipboard Stickers



I then used some additional pieces from the Sunshine Puffy Stickers and the Sunshine Die Cut Ephemera pieces to layer in and work on a diagonal to emphasize the look I was going for.




On the other side of the layout, for the pocket page, I used the Page protector #12 style with two journal cards from the Digital Journal Cards and then for the 3x4 card I wanted to pull a very neutral base to balance all the bring colors and serve as a contrast to my title so I trimmed down one of the digital Traveler’s Notebook papers.



Hybrid layouts are so fun to create especially when you are mixing and matching different memory keeping formats. I hope this layout gave you some inspiration to try mixing and matching different styles of memory keeping within your 6x8 albums.





No comments:

Post a Comment