Friday, July 22, 2022

Life Crafted Inspiration with Lory

 



Hey there everyone!
How are you? How is going your Summer? I'm waiting and living every single free moment to stay with my boys and have fun with family and friends. To be true I want sea, sun, sunset and a cold drink, it's the little things, right? 




Today I am happy to share my latest 6x8 spread. Lately I am obsessed from little details more than ever! So what I am trying to do is to have fun using papers and embellishments in new creative ways. They are my new creative ways, something different than usual.

The July kit, the Flea Market Findings 2 Kit,  is adorable, I love the colors, the patterned papers, the journaling cards that are always one of my favorite pieces!




For this 6x8 spread I have thought to a minimal design, as always LOL, but with different colorful points of accent. I have separated the page in squares, each square  has a detail.

In one I put fringes with little stripes of the patterned papers, in another a stitched summer leave tone on tone, in another some beautiful embellishments, a picture and the little tag with phrases.





For the last one I mentioned I have used the amazing citrus twist stamps, I am obsessed with them. They are one more beautiful than the other. I wrote my journaling using the stamps.
 
To complete the spread I added the bookmark with the quote that sounded perfect for what I had on my mind.

The thing I think every time I am at my crauti disk to create with Citrus Twist products it's that everything looks so easy to put together, I have fun and I chase away the stress.

I hope to have given you the right inspiration, I personali can't wait to see my Summer album full of beautiful memories.

Love, Lory




No comments:

Post a Comment