Saturday, July 2, 2022

3-to-Inspire with Desiree

 



Hi friends! Today I am here with this week's 3-to-inspire.  Here's what I chose.

1. pocket pages
2. hearts
3. patterned paper

For this spread, I chose to work in my Blueberry Life Crafted Album and the #2 page protectors with 3x4 pockets. These fun pictures from a recent visit to the World of Coke were perfect for this month's kit.


I started by selecting my patterned papers, there were so many good ones to choose from. I chose a 6x8 paper from the Flea Market Findings V2 Papers, a journal card, and a digital paper from the Flea Market Findings V2 Digital Papers. I used the blue diamond patterned paper as my base page and cut hearts from the remaining papers.


I layered the hearts vertically on the page. I also cut my photo into a heart shape to add to the layers. I love working with hearts, there are many ways to use them and add them to your projects. Once I saw all the pretty papers, I knew hearts would be perfect for this spread.


To make the page a little more fun, I decided to unevenly layer the hearts instead of stacking them in a perfect line. I couldn't resist adding the Flea Market Findings V2 Puffy Stickers and the Flea Market Findings V2 Tiny Word Stickers to the hearts. The colors were the perfect balance of softness that I was hoping for.


I saved my pockets for last. I reprinted this brown and white journal card with the flowers and butterflies because it is my favorite. I thought using the design twice would help to create a more cohesive layout. I popped a few of the Flea Market Findings Enamel Dots through my spread. To complete the layout, I added a phrase sticker to the 3x4  picture of my husband and me.
 
I hope you enjoyed today's spread. I hope you take a moment to try out this week's 3-to-Inspire with the lovely Flea Market Findings V2 kit. Stay crafty!










No comments:

Post a Comment